Name:
Location: Macon, Georgia, United States

i'm a freelance artist about to enter grad school in Atlanta in March. I'm a graphic designer,who loves to paint, draw, collage, i also do photography, illustrations, photo manipulation

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Lay me down.... ;p

lay me down

lay me down in the rise and fall of ur chest, i wanna be here in this moment spend this time with the one who knows me best. lay me down in feilds of lavender and jasmine, when things get so complicated and crazy like they have been. i wanna close my eyes and wrap myself up in you, pull you closer than close my favorite security blanket. protected, safe, and warm...i absolutely love it. lay me down, play me some coltrane, especially when it rains. lay me down after you've turned out all the lights, i love it when we have these quiet nights. lay me down after a hot shower, lay me down so we can make love for hours...lets just lay down

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home